How do I lose weight without doing exercise? Your diet will always the #1 thing even over exercise in losing weight. If you have a major injury and are limited physically you may not be able to exercise. That injury can be a hip surgery, knee surgery or even back surgery. But you can eat healthy foods while consuming a moderate number of calories while still accomplishing your weight loss goal.
Healthy Tips For Weight Loss Without Exercise
- Drinking water daily will make you less hungry and give you feelings of fullness. Water is one of the best appetite suppressant beverages you can ever drink. The more water you drink the less food you will want to eat. If you drink 6 to 8 water bottles per day that provides great health benefits.
- Focus on eating fiber foods such as fruits and vegetables. And apples, oranges, bananas, as well as vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, spinach, brussels sprouts. And beans, or even whole wheat spaghetti. The recommended fiber serving per day for men is 25 grams per day and for women it is 38 grams per day. Fiber will fill you up and heighten your satiety.
- Adding protein rich foods in your diet will make you eat fewer calories. Those protein foods can be a 3 to 6 oz of salmon, 3 to 6 oz of chicken, 3 to 6 oz of beef, 3 to 6 oz of steak, 3 to 6 oz of fish, ½ to 1 cup of yogurt, 1 cup of milk, etc. All these protein foods have anywhere from 8 to 27 grams of protein.
- Make sure you get enough sleep as that helps to regulate your hormones. If your sleep deprived, it could lead to higher cortisol levels which can trigger your body to hold on to more fat.
- If you focus on eating food with smaller plates that will help control your portion size.
How Do I Lose Weight Without Doing Exercise?
If you can’t exercise due to severe injury or illness, then your diet must be flawless. Because you don’t have exercise to fall back on if you have a bad eating day or two. And since you don’t have exercise to help with the calorie burn your diet is your saving grace when it comes to weight loss.
Without exercise your metabolism slows down and this is the reason exercise is such a critical component to weight loss. Because when you exercise regularly it impacts your metabolism where you can burn calories while you are sleeping.
When you take exercise out of the equation you won’t be able to do that. We all want to be able to burn calories without doing anything. And exercise is the X factor in allowing you do to that. Let us say you have an injury, and the doctor says you can’t exercise for 3 months.
Once you are given the green light to exercise you should start it right away. Because you will be able to lose weight in a more efficient way while managing your weight.
“Without exercise your metabolism slows down and this is the reason exercise is such a critical component to weight loss.” Celebrity Fitness & Nutrition Expert Obi Obadike
The Bottom Line: Try not to get use to not working out because your doctor says you cannot. Because exercise should always be a permanent staple in your weekly health and wellness routine.
If you have any interest in trying any of our Ethical Supplement products to help you heighten your immune system or assist you with your fitness or health goals, you can go to https://ethicalinc.com/product/multivitamin/