Why don’t New Year’s Resolutions ever work? How many times have we seen New Year’s Resolution commercials and marketing ads in the fitness industry? And think to yourself why do a lot of people decide to do something right after a set New Year timeframe? Why do we have to wait the first 3 months of the year to get in better shape?
Why not spend more time on your goals now? And how to achieve your goal as opposed to waiting at the first of the year. People use the new years as an excuse to get in better shape or do something special. Without asking themselves what is the lack of discipline on my part and why I can’t I just do it now?
Why don’t New Year’s Resolutions ever work?
It takes 21 days to break a bad habit so what are things you can do to keep yourself accountable to starting a new workout or diet program and staying on it.
- #1, Write down your goals on a piece of paper and when you write down it makes it more and visually it motivates you to be accountable to what is on paper.
- #2, Surround yourself with friends that support your goals and are health conscious minded. It is exceedingly difficult to stay disciplined on your fitness goals when you have people around that are doing unhealthy things that could be tempting to you falling off your fitness goals.
- #3 Take progress photos once a month so you can see the improvements you have made. We are visual creatures meaning we are motivated when we visually see our results. So, the only way to see physical progress to take photos once a month or once 3 weeks or so.
- #4 Sharing your fitness goals and your progress photos on social media can be a positive thing. Because now you have people who are rooting and supporting you in your fitness journey. Also, you are sharing your progress and story can also motivate others who also want to lose weight or start a new workout or nutrition program.
- #5 Track your work out, track your diet and the healthy nutritional food that you are eating.
Why don’t New Year’s resolutions Ever Work?
If you do all these things collectively it will help you consistently stick to your fitness and workout routine. The problem with New Year Resolution goals is not starting a workout or fitness program. It is not quitting the program and consistently making it a healthy lifestyle.
Try to use this year New Year’s Resolution as an opportunity to never have to make a New Year’s resolution because you have made staying fit as a permanent healthy lifestyle. If you have any interest in trying any of our Ethical supplement products. To help you heighten your immune system or assist you with your fitness or health goals you can go to https://ethicalinc.com/product/multivitamin